Carlos Aromaz studied painting at the eminent Escuela de Artes de Lima, in Peru – graduating in 1995. His background includes extensive education in Graphic Design which has greatly influenced his painting.
He was born in San Martin, Peru, from where he immigrated to the big city in search of a brighter future. His vocation, as he likes to call it, was discovered at a very early age, when he started making sketches for the rest of the school. These sketches are of such detail and quality that they have been retained by the school authorities.
Despite his young age, Aromaz is a very experienced artist. He has worked in several fields, including textile designs and advertising.
His exhibitions include:
- Fifth painting and sculpture contest of the Ministry of Health, Lima – Peru
- “Mujer: Arte Forma y Color” (Woman: Art, Shape and Color), art exhibition, Lima City Hall, Peru
- “Cuatro Siglos de Presencia Afro Peruana” (Four Centuries of Afro Peruvian Presence), Museo de la Nacion, Lima – Peru
- XXV Watercolor Show, ICPNA, Lima – Peru
- Young Artists Exhibition 96, Caja de Crédito Popular de Lima, Peru
- XXXII Anniversary of the University Hermilio Valdizan, Huanuco – Peru
1996 XXIV Watercolor Show, ICPNA, Lima – Peru